Here is a look back at Noah over the past year...yes, he is almost ONE! There will be more to come after his first birthday. The pictures start with him on his belly at 3 months and go to our Christmas card this month. Noah is the light of our lives and we have never known such a love. He is ALL BOY and we love every ounce of him. He started walking over Thanksgiving and is now cruising everywhere! He says momma and dada and can't go anywhere without his blankie...on the other hand, he seems to like to whack people in the face and lately playing limp when he does not agree with my decision is a favorite position for him.

Noah at 3 months trying to lift his head.

Noah at 4 months.

I absolutely love this picture and this is a true vision of what Nate loves to do with Noah...SLEEP! Like father, like son. Noah is about five months old.

Noah at 6 months.

Noah at 7 months with Pop (my dad) and cousins, Brecken and Jett.

Noah at 8 months.

Noah at 9 months banging on pots and pans.

This is our 10 month old dragon on Halloween!

Serious Noah at Grammy's (my mom) over Thanksgiving...11 months old.

This is my baby now...for all those that got our Christmas card, you have seen this picture. FYI, Noah smiles CONSTANTLY but for some unknown reason when the camera comes out he puts his game face on. It's hilarious! Very serious about the camera!
YEAH! Welcome to the blogging world! I have been dying to see more pictures of that little guy, so hopefully this will keep me up to date!
ReplyDeleteIt's been addicting for me to blog, although I was very hesitant to start one! Hope you like it!
Molly
I have not ventured into the world of Blogging. After seeing your KC Engles Family blog, I'm hooked. I will enjoy viewing all updates!!! You Go Girl, Super Job, Love Grandma Mary & Papa Rob
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing the life of Little Man in your blog. Thanks Grandpa (papa Rob)
ReplyDelete