Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Noah's Baptism

Noah's Baptism was such a special day for us! We had all of the grandparents in town and over to the house for lunch...Rob, Mary, Dad, Mary and Mom were all there to witness a great day for Noah. We attended a special baptism service in the afternoon at our church and it was so special and moving...it couldn't have been more perfect.

Although...this little stinker decided to fall asleep as we pulled in the parking lot of the church due to not wanting to nap before we left the house and after having a meltdown while Grandma Mary bought him some new shoes on the way to the church...poor buddy...I do think they want you awake though.
Notice a Snack Trap in hand just in case he wakes up with hunger pains.

A family shot

He didn't enjoy it as much as we did but that's okay...he was SCREAMING and I have video to prove it that I will post soon. It was my fault, I handed him over to the pastor which was a step in the wrong direction but I thought it would be easier for him to pour water over him. He made it through it and was forever changed. I'm so thankful to have this moment captured and know that God will bless Noah's sweet little life every single moment of everyday.

Almost done buddy! Just a little anointing with oil, you can do it!

The whole fam...me, my dad, my stepmom Mary, Nate's dad Rob, Noah, Nate, my mom and Nate's mom Mary.
We love each of you for being here on this special day and we look forward to the blessings and miracles that Noah will experience in his walk with Christ. This day is so very special to us.
We love you Noah and pray over you every single day.





No comments:

Post a Comment