Monday, July 20, 2009

18 Month Stats

Noah is 18.5 months and will be 19 months on August 3rd, time flies!
We had his 18 month check up today and he is healthy as a button.
We are so blessed!

Height:
34 3/8 inches (97%)
Weight:
30 lbs 15 oz (95%)
Number of Teeth:
16 (He has them all! Just waiting on the 2 year molars)
Favorites:
ELMO, The Backyardigans, fire trucks, mowing, trucks, puppies
Personality:
Spreading his wings, he says, "I do it!"
Independent, funny, happy, curious
New Words:
Elmo, turtle, down, cheese, chicken, stuck, doctor, he can pretty much repeat anything you say! He is getting really good at people's first names
Accomplishments:
Brushing his teeth
Going up and down the stairs
Getting himself up on a chair or couch
Pouring himself a glass of milk (kidding! How hilarious would that be!)

3 comments:

  1. He is getting to be so big! Seriously...his weight is close to Cooper who is 2.5! Love hearing all of his favorites and that you are teaching him to serve himself milk! HA! That would be nice though...I can't tell you how many sippie cups I fill a day! But, I always use it to buy me more kisses! I will do anything for a kiss from my guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a man-child! he outweighs brax by a pound, and is only like an inch and a half shorter!!! he is such a handsome boy. i can't wait to see your next one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious!! He is growing up so fast! What a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete