I put Noah's toy holder/compartment thingy downstairs in our living room and it's in a nice corner where it isn't noticed too much...well...when the toys are put up but that's okay! I think he enjoys his little hole and he REALLY likes to dump all the buckets out which I'm fine with...he's having fun. He usually just squats down and reads his books. It reminds me of a picture I have my mom took of me when I was little and I would pull out all the books on our bookshelf except I'm pretty sure I was older than Noah and I still had my paci. :)
This is the view from the kitchen above him...I'm pretty sure I was doing dishes and found the quiet to be a little alarming.
It looks like Noah has found his favorite "cubby space" spot. What a great place to relax and learn.
ReplyDelete