Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Check Ya Later Snow

I'm so glad to see most of this snow gone now.
We still have mounds in the yard but it will soon be gone away.
On this particular day, I had been outside with Noah, been out again to shovel, been out a last time to the mailbox and then I thought...picture! I have to get a shot of all this snow.

I don't know if you can tell in that picture above but that dark shadow made the entire spot ICE. Right after I snapped this picture someone picked me up and threw me down on my tail bone.
I jacked my elbow trying to save the camera but no worries after a few minutes in the fetal position and loud moaning I could crawl into the garage.


These nice shots were after some tears and consoling from my kids and husband asking, "What the heck happened out there in a span of 5 minutes?!"

So please ENJOY these shots of the snow for whatever reason I found them so profound to risk my life shooting.

Go ahead and ask me if you want to know how often you really use that tail bone area.
A LOT.
Don't even think about flinching to catch a mini toddler, it's a real zinger.
Full sit up? Yeah right...won't happen.
The worst, Noah wanting to hit me in the buns and laugh his face off. Owww.
I'm off to enjoy the dry driveway!




3 comments:

  1. Most importantly....you saved the camera!!! Good Girl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oucheee!!! Sorry sis....but pretty pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing! you are a hilarious writer though! had me rolling...

    ReplyDelete