Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Cut

I had Noah's "stylist" buzz it all off on Friday.


I just love it.


So cute and simple and his hair feels amazing! :)


She always want to scissor the top to hide his cowlicks but I want to embrace them...I mean he's 3, it's fine. (Totally had to google how to spell cowlicks, btw. I must have been saying it wrong because when I say it, it doesn't spell like it sounds. I need to work on the coooow-lick sound...my Oklahoma accent must be in full effect when I say it.)


I feel like if we made this photo black and white it would look straight out of the 50s.
Now go run around the neighborhood until dark! Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! He looks precious and you made me laugh about the cowlicks thing. I would have had no clue on how to spell it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I can't wait for buzz cuts. Timeless and undeniably great. Noah is adorable!

    ReplyDelete