Today was one of those days when I sat back and realized how much Noah has grown...
SIGHHHHHH.
He's such a sweet, good kid and I just love him so much.
This morning, I took him to the dentist and when we went in, he looked this this...
Okay sorry...he looked like this...
but seriously, he has grown up in more than looks. He does things with ease now.
Forever, he wouldn't let the dentist or the hygienist even clean his teeth, they could barely get in his mouth to count them. Today, he let her clean them, take x-rays, do the whole exam and put fluoride on....who is this kid?! Well he's an almost 4 year old and not barely 3.
Sniff. Sniff.
Then to make it worse, we went to swim lessons and he went under twice like it was nothing. This is HUGE..he usually has one toe in and the rest of his body shifted as far out of the pool as possible.
Stay just like this.
Please.
You still love me and you still kiss me on the lips. You still hold my hand when we watch a movie before bedtime and you still sing your ABC's. You still say "tamilla" instead of "vanilla" and you still think I'm fun and cool.
I love you, my sweet Noah.


Oh Abbey, loved this. It does go by so fast, it's so not fair. I'm dying to see your sweet kiddos.
ReplyDeleteDon't panic yet. Carter - almost 11 - still kisses me goodbye and tells me he loves me every day before school and at night before bedtime. I know it will change soon enough. :(
ReplyDeleteDo yall go to the pediatric dentist who hands out balloons and ice cream and prizes upon leaving? BRILLIANT. I told our pediatric dentist here in Cali about our old dentist and he thought it was crazy. Whatever! They're kids! They eat ice cream anyway!
I am crying....you have such a way to touch hearts...when is your book coming out??
ReplyDeleteNate liked our Dentist office because he got to pick from the toy chest after his checkup..