A few pictures from last week...
It's hard to believe Halloween was last Monday.
I went straight to Christmas on Tuesday. :)
We have awesome neighbors and the kids got "Boo-ed" three times in one night.
Being "Boo-ed" is basically when kids ring your doorbell, leave a bag of goodies on your doorstep and run off. The kids would scream each time, hilarious! The above picture is Noah with his goodies.
My mom came up for a visit and we ran around town and organized my house and my life.
This is an expectation each time she comes and she always succeeds!
Even when I look at her, tell her I want to rest and she still pulls out everything from the cabinets.
I thank her later because I need it so much.
Being pressured to organize is actually a talent.
One of the days it rained all day so we baked a cake...
...and she organized my kitchen. The kids were helping.
Hugging and helping until they started lifting glass bowls and then they were done.
Getting her sticky little finger into the icing!
We had a great week. Thanks Cecelia Ann for coming up to KC!
xoxoxo


What a fun idea...to be boo...ed.. Sounds like fun for the kids.
ReplyDeleteCindy you are looking younger and Noah & Blaire are lookin more grown up.