We have been so busy but thank goodness for my iPhone...I got some pics!
Although I listened to a photographer once who grilled us "moms" about using our phone to take pictures. Right now, I'll take what I can get!
Noah getting his medal at soccer. His first session and he loved it!
Now on to T-Ball...he had his first game on Saturday and did awesome!
I took some video and he loves watching himself, ha!
More coverage of this to come...
A minor tornado scare a few weeks back...I stole this picture from my friend's Facebook page.
She lives 2 streets behind me so yes, it was this close! It's just a funnel cloud but still...yikes.
I'm so glad that our basement is also a playroom...no fear when you can play as you wait it out!
I caved and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese.
They love that place and we celebrated after their last day of school.
What's not to love about going on a day that no one is there but us?!
Just us and the germs.
Throw in a little Mother's Day love from my babes!
Lastly, just been spending a lot of time outside enjoying the weather.
It helps me to "unplug" from my phone too.
It's annoying how connected I am to that thing...if I miss your call, it's because I have put it in a hole for a few hours. :)
Have a great week...long weekend ahead, woohoo!





No comments:
Post a Comment