Last Saturday, I started to feel some back and chest pain and just kind of wrote it off as doing too much.
Well that somewhat subsided and on Tuesday I woke up with a terrible headache.
It went from terrible to really worse over a few hours and I ended up at the hospital under my OB's orders. They don't take too many things lightly when you are 30 weeks pregnant.
From there things just got worse and I ended up with a 2 day stay in the hospital for the worst head pain/pressure I have ever experienced and weird fevers. A terrible, awful, don't ever want again virus. It took about 7 days to get over completely and I hope I never see it again.
Thankfully, Nate was in town and able to help with the kids and then my in-laws came over the weekend as I still laid in and out of bed. By Sunday, I was pretty normal and on Monday, I finally felt like myself. All of this made me thankful for my great health that I typical have and my sweet kids because I couldn't see them at all during my time at the hospital! FaceTime in the same town just doesn't cut it.
Luckily, I finally ventured out for dinner with the family and in-laws.
This sweet girl got a fun Princess dress from grandma and she wore it everywhere.
The other blessing was a new bed the day I got home from the hospital.
Heaven.
As you can see we still need to adjust our wall hanging but to have a bigger bed that's not 10 years old is fantastic. Now we have room for all 3 of our kids! :)
Here's to the last weeks of pregnancy!
We can't wait to meet Baby Tatum!


Oh my gosh! I hope you are feeling better!! Thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteMy co-worker said her husband had the same symptoms last week and felt like he could just die, it was so bad! It's worse when you're PG. Sooo glad we could be of help with the kids over the weekend. Love that precious Princess and the now Basketball Star (previously Soccer & T-ball star), and looking forward to the new Princess (as Papa Rob calls her Little Miss Rose)
ReplyDelete