Here are some pics of our life lately...mostly so that I can look back and know what we did this summer! :)
Noah and Nate golfing. This is the beginning of long hours away from his momma.
I constantly have to remind Noah that I am cool too!!
Blaire hoopin' it up.
Noah and Blaire had to try out the new ice cream treats at church/work.
It's safe to say they approved.
We hosted our annual Memorial Day BBQ and had lots of fun!
Noah actually took time out to eat...I'm shocked.
Blaire and our neighbor, Reese, ruled the swing set!
Blaire fell asleep somewhere random and it was likely around 5pm.
Never fails.
Then she said, "Mom! What the heck are you dooing?"
Lord help me.
One week of sickness and a visit to the Urgent Care on a Friday night.
We have watched bi-weekly T-Ball games for this sweet babe.
Bit of basketball camp. He loved it.
And we are back to random sleeping...in the same leotard.
Having fun!








summer fun !! Looks like it's been great so far.
ReplyDelete