Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Celebrate

Two weeks ago we celebrated Tatum's first birthday even though it is today.
We had a full house with all the grandparents here (Nate's parents, my mom, my dad and stepmom) and her Aunt Crystal.
They were here to see Noah play baseball and football but due to a rain storm they missed out on his sporting skills.  ;)


Mmmmmm!!
Two fingers in and she decides it is pretty good.


She would have eaten the whole thing if I had let her! 
She loved her cake so much.
I may have loved the cookie cake we got the rest of the family just as much as Tatum loved her cake.
Not. Good. For. My. Jeans.


Tatum's smash cake family pic.
Are we up?  Are we down?  Is the ceiling falling?  I'm hovering.
Regardless, we got a pic together and Noah and Blaire are looking at a grandparent doing something bananas to get Tatum's attention.


This is her getting all dolled up for her baptism.
She was so excited!


She did absolutely amazing with the water running down her face and didn't cry at all.
So proud of her and so proud that she will be living for Jesus.
Happy first Birthday, Tatum!!
xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love the matching outfits for Tatum & Blaire & baptism was so precious. I do have a short video & will send.

    ReplyDelete