...with Christmas!
I wish I could rearrange all of our rooms to be completely Christmas themed.
Flannel Christmas sheets, Christmas trees on the dresser, garland hanging above the bed....
It's all too much and I love every bit of it.
One look at a Pottery Barn Kids catalog and I'm done yet, no one has Christmas sheets.
This year...after Christmas sales and I'm finding sheets!
Now on to fighting the urge to put up the tree!


Me, too :) Target actually puts out cute holiday flannel sheets for reasonable prices right about now!
ReplyDeleteI was actually just about to write that Target has great sheets when I saw Casey's post. I bought awesome Christmas flannel sheets for twin beds before I even had Bennett. I know, I know.... But my sister was buying some for her kids on clearance and I bought some too. Best purchase ever. We put the Christmas flannel sheets on their beds the day after Thanksgiving every year. Maybe one day I will work up to comforters, but these will do for now. I highly recommend doing it.
ReplyDelete