This article spoke to me sooooo much.
I'm tired. I'm busy. I'm pulled in a million different directions all day long.
I enjoy every moment of being with my kids.
I long for their hugs and kisses.
I love just being near them (even when they don't want me to!)
BUT I'm not perfect...I get agitated. I get stressed. I'm fine, fine, fine then I'm yelling about something absurd because it was the one thing that pushed me over the top.
I feel like the world forgets about Satan. People forget that he eats away at our day every chance he gets. I am guilty of letting him steal much of my joy while I'm in this stage of my life.
Satan not only sends you through the roof over the small things but he also shows up and looks like everything you have ever wanted and he does it in such a way, you don't even know it's him.
This article resonated with my soul.
Hopefully you need it like I did.

I saw this too and I absolutely loved it. And needed it. Thank you so much for posting.
ReplyDeleteNo matter what stage in life, we all need this reminder. thanks
ReplyDelete