I cannot believe Kindergarten is over. As I sit here right now, Noah is enjoying his very last day.
Everyone told me that when they get to elementary school, the years just fly by and I can't agree more.
The saying that the days are long but the years are short rings very true today.
It's amazing how different it is than even preschool time...the daily grind of kindergarten was such a blessing. Noah learned so much and has grown up in a huge way.
We are so thankful for our school and his AMAZING teacher, Mrs. Clark.
We won an auction item at the very beginning of school with Noah's friend, Keigan, where they get to have a hot dog dinner with his teacher and her dog, Radar. It just happen to work out that they get to enjoy this tonight...what a great way to end the year!
Sonic, his best buddy from class and his teacher...he can't wait!
Noah on his second day of Kindergarten.
Noah the last month of kindergarten.
He's now 12.
Or so it seems.
I'm so proud of him!


OMG, just 9 months of Kindergarten and he's soooo grown up!! Handsome guy
ReplyDelete