May was a fun and very busy month...I had no idea the amount of activities to end the school year.
Wow! We were doing a lot but had lots of fun.
Noah's Mother's Day program at school.
This is his awesome principal. The poor soul didn't know she was gonna be in my pic.
Selfie in the Kindergarten Class.
Woot.
We had the most fun staff meeting for our department at work.
Scavenger Hunt around the church = hilarious when you are doing it for time.
These precious people actually consider me their boss. I should say I love them dearly and I should also say sometimes I don't consider myself in that role.
On this day I was yelling at them to hustle.
I like to win people!
Love seeing Noah's name on his jersey.
He is adorable.
My adorable little worker bee.
She likes to type...I don't blame her one bit!
Lots of nights out in the backyard.
We have started getting into our summer routine of being outside a lot.
Less bugs would be great.
The other day Blaire said, "Why did God have to build bugs?!!"
Amen girlfriend.
This child makes me laugh daily.
This is her crazy face when I asked her to smile.
No lack of emotion right here in this little body.
Hi, I'm Noah and I can drive now.
Wahhhhhh.
He is growing and already looks older for his age but seriously, he looks 9.
I wish I was kidding.
I can wear his flip flops for crying out loud!
My heels hang off a bit but this shouldn't even be a possibility.
He. Is. Six.
Spending some time behind the plate.
Nate's little prodigy.
Sleeping Beauty.
One trait of Blaire's that I truly admire is that she knows when she needs to sleep.
She finds a spot and just completely gives in.
It is awesome.
A terrible attempt (not your fault, Gar) at a selfie at Rio 2.
My dad was in town and we took advantage of movie time!
Cute movie.
I can't believe it's already June!










Noah is a HANDSOME NINE YEAR OLD !! Really enjoy all your updates and pictures
ReplyDelete