We spent the weekend in Oklahoma last weekend and thanks to these pictures from my Mother In Law, we have memories in pictures! :)
This is what I like to call a Reality Check Family Photo:
1. Nate is carrying a cooler (of water and powerade, btw)
2. Blaire is ticked at the sun for being out
3. I feel like I'm barefoot and carrying a baby on my hip with my red solo cup
4. Noah has a mean face
I'm contemplating using this for our Christmas card.
That would be for the Redneck version.
My beautiful mom came over to meet me before we went to our side of the family's birthday party.
She kept me sane as I waited for AAA to come unlock my car since the key was in the back.
Not my best moment. Ugh.
My beautiful Mim who is 85 going on 25.
She is a true beauty.
Noah. Photo cred: Blaire Engles.
Tatum. Photo Cred: Queen B
We were in town for Nate's cousin's wedding.
A portion of the family gathered for a group pic.
Notice our sweet baby nephew, Cameron, in the car seat.
He's adorable!
My mother-in-law, Mary, who always goes above and beyond playing with the kids.
She loves her grand babies so much and they are lucky to have her!
This is the whole crew.
Nate's brother, sister, parents and kiddos!
Thanks for the pictures, Mary!








Christmas Card cover....hahahaha
ReplyDelete