We have been so busy lately, too busy. Trust me, I like busy. I don't like one notch past it.
Noah is loving flag football. Some great life lessons are being learned…losing stinks sometimes. High fives from the other team for a good play…that rocks. I would have high fived those parents because they know what they are doing.
Blaire is loving gymnastics. She has found her niche.
Tatum is entering the terrible AWESOME twos.
She loves to throw things, scream no and straight up jack you in the face if she disagrees.
We will get through it!
Annnnnnd, all three kids have had Fifth's Disease. Nothing terrible, just an annoying rash.
Nate and I got away during the chaos to go see Zac Brown Band.
Nate told me in my ear the entire night that every song sounded the same BUT other than that,
it was great!
I have never, ever worn my winter coat and scarf in the month of September.
We needed it! Nate didn't bring a jacket because he's a guy and carrying things is totally lame.
He was walking at a brisk pace back to the car, just sayin'.
My mom came in town to keep the kids during the concert and so every time she comes, we all go to Chuck E Cheese. Whyyyyy???????
The positive is Noah seems to more often than not, hit the 125 ticket jackpot.
Hilarious!
I take no prisoners when it comes to air hockey.
If you are my child, I am not letting you win.
Okay, maybe the second time.
Tay Tay enjoying a ride. She did not care for the mouse himself.
Noah and his sweet friends hanging out on a fun fall night.
S'mores first and then xbox!
Tatum being Noah's biggest fan at his game.
He had a nice running touchdown and then threw a long pass to land a touchdown.
He loves playing with his good friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment