Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Life These Days

The city is blue and life cheering the Royals on is pretty sweet!
It's been fun and we are confident (I hope) that our Royals can win Game 6 tonight.
I guess since we have lived here 9 years, they are the home team!


Blaire and her friend, Chloe, did a Cheer Clinic at Blue Valley High School and she loved it so much.  It helps that this cute tiger cheerleader works with me at church and is Blaire's sweet friend.
She loved cheering with Miss Jordan!


Normal Sunday night but not normal having everyone on the couch together…I had to document this.
And our funny faces that didn't happen until a few pics later.


Noah has concluded his flag football season.
He did amazing and threw or made numerous touchdowns each game.
This kid loves to win.  He's a great sport.


My sweet baby girls.


Tatum is having a hard time falling asleep in her crib so she picks our big bed.
I'm loving her independence and her cuddles.


On that same note, she is in the potty training world.
"Have go potty!"
She is doing pretty good.  She loves the praise she gets for going so we will keep trekking.


The colors of fall are GORGEOUS here.  This is a view from our backyard.  
Our neighbors have some pretty leaves.
I love fall in Kansas City.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment