Life has been crazy. I'm sure you aren't surprised.
Anyway, since I stink at blogging I am just dumping my photos because I love looking back on what we did. I hope to have more time soon!
Noah shoveling our first big snow!
The always want to swim on the coldest days of the year.
They loved it.
Saxie enjoying her daily life.
Tatum at the doctor. We are all well now pretty much.
Amen!
Noah with his Valentine's Box.
Tatum watching Blaire do gymnastics.
Tatum making herself comfortable at Noah's classroom party.
I spent about 4 days OBSESSED with this podcast.
Listened to all 12 episodes in a shocking amount of time and now I'm hooked on podcasts.
Noah writing cards at a volunteer event at our church.
My little servant!
Embrace the journey.
Love this life!




Podcasts....YES! I got totally obsessed with Serial, too. As I was listening, I was googling everyone so I could see their faces. Even though I know he looks nothing like him, all I could see when Adnan spoke was French Montana. They sound so much alike. Tell me what other podcasts you are into. I need some new ones!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying! French Montana…hilar. I don't think I could have taken it seriously if I had pictured that. I haven't stumbled on any amazing ones since. I usually just find popular ones on the podcast icon thing. Right now, I'm listening to a really long yet interesting interview with the screen writer of American Sniper. I need another Serial!
Deletelove the "snow" / "swim" back to back pics ! Tell Noah he's the great artist with his AWESOME Valentine sack! Tatum is growing tooooo fast !
ReplyDelete