Monday, May 11, 2015

Long Time, No See

I have been neglecting this blog and not that anyone cares but I'm going to look back (like I do frequently) and think, "Where was I from March to May in 2015??"  And then I will remember that I was packing boxes and pictures uploaded were slim to none.  :)

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months.

One of our many trips back to Tulsa looking for our new house.
Noah and Jett hung out at a tournament.


Blaire loving on Colty.


Last Easter in Kansas City, bittersweet.
We love our church dearly and almost all of our friends go there as well.
We will miss all of them very much!


Blaire has started to want her hair straightened.  
She has bomb hair.
Natural waves, adorable with curls or straight.  
She's a lucky gal!


I will have TWO kids in school next year!
Wow, all day!  Can barely believe it!
They got to take a tour of their school.


Blaire got some lefty practice with Uncle Richie.


Blaire and her recycled guitar.


Noah showing us his art work at his Art Fair.


Sleepy baby.


Somehow in the midst of chaos, Blaire conquered riding her bike without training wheels.
Family bike rides!


We played at the Farmstead one afternoon.
We are REALLY going to miss that place!
We love it.


Noah took a trip with his buddies to the Federal Reserve with his principal and librarian.
He had a blast!


Noah hanging out after his baseball game with his buddies.
Love his friends!


Only 2.5 more weeks in Kansas City!
I don't know whether to sob, cry, be excited or freak out!


1 comment:

  1. Sob, cry, be excited and freak out as Kansas has been great for your family !! We've enjoyed every post.

    ReplyDelete