That is too cute! I have a couple of observations... 1. Your dog must not shed; and 2. You must have a terrific husband to let you have pink floral sheets! ; )
SO CUTE! That's exactly what our Bella does! She's not big enough to put her head on my pillow like that, but that's so cute! What a sweet dog and I love her name!
That is too cute! I have a couple of observations...
ReplyDelete1. Your dog must not shed; and
2. You must have a terrific husband to let you have pink floral sheets! ; )
Love keeping up with you!
LOVE this! Abby does the exact same thing. She thinks our bed is really her bed!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! That's exactly what our Bella does! She's not big enough to put her head on my pillow like that, but that's so cute! What a sweet dog and I love her name!
ReplyDelete