This weekend we got what most people got...SNOW!
Noah loved looking out the window at the snow but wasn't the biggest fan once we got outside.

"Why is it hitting me in the face?"

I've finally gotten rid of my diaper bag...we don't need that much stuff anymore!
Noah has his own "Preschool" backpack...he usually hates wearing it but wanted to put it on this morning. So here he is, off to school! Or...the basement! ;)

He is truly taking in all that we do...it is surprising how much he picks up on when we think he isn't looking! He was filling up my Nalgene bottle with water...good job buddy!

The pretty snow...I think we got 3-5 inches??
His face cracks me up in that first one! It's hilarious to see how they react once they are in the snow! I too loved the day when we got to not use diaper bags again! Oh the freedom! Enjoy the snow...it's sunny here and warming up nicely!
ReplyDeleteRob and I truly enjoy your Blog of Noah. We are looking forward to Friday night. It's funny that you call him Buddy, because we used to call Nate Bubba. He did a lot of 15 month talking with me as if I understood every word when we visited last time. The pictures of him and Emily are so cute, they probably understand everything the other is saying. Rob and I pray for you all every night and ask God's protection and blessings. We are so grateful that you can stay home with Noah and guide him in the ways of the Lord. Love Grammy Mary & Papa Rob
ReplyDeleteThat should say gramma Mary
ReplyDelete