Blaire turned 1 week old yesterday...I can't even believe it! This is going to show me how fast this little girl will grow because it has already flown by. Although when she is fussing at 12am it seems like an eternity! :) She is a great sleeper except in the late evening when she makes sure we know exactly how she feels and doesn't really enjoy anything. We will take it though...she is sooo good throughout the rest of the day and sweet Noah fussed all the time as a newborn so this is totally doable! We are back to a semi-normal routine for Noah so he is doing great. He's been so excited to see all of our visitors and has really enjoyed hanging out at home.
Enjoy the pics from the last week!

Noah giving Blaire kisses

Blaire giving kisses to the boys!

Call us crazy but we are toying with the idea of Noah in his big boy bed. He LOVES it during the day...plays in it, watches his little DVD player in it and really feels like a big boy! At bedtime he isn't quite sure and so we put the rail back on for the security. I would rather have my sweet boy sleeping through the night right now! :) I don't need four eyes looking at me at 2am. I imagine he will be sleeping in there soon enough.

We have received soooo many sweet gifts from friends and in the mail. Thanks to all of you for thinking of us and Blaire! We are so blessed. My best friend, Brooke, is quite the baker and sent these adorable cookies to us with Blaire's name on them. We love them Aunt BB!

As you saw in earlier pictures, Noah is fond of this OU helmet from Pop. It must hang on the rail so that Noah can easily access it. This kid and his football...I love it.

Noah and Blaire just hanging out. She likes his bean bag.

Sweet Blaire!

More kisses from Noah

"Excuse me! I'm giving my cars a car wash!"
I hope you all have a great weekend! We are looking forward to temperatures in the 40s, it will feel like a heat wave! :)
What sweet pictures and memories! Are you not just having the time of your life? I mean, it's a little much at times, but just seeing them together knowing the memories they will have together! So excited for you all and praising God for these sweet blessings He's placed in your care!
ReplyDeleteBusy Boy Noah.....He has so much to do, kiss Blaire, play with cars, kiss Blaire, run for a touch down, Kiss Blaire........such a blessed life...
ReplyDelete