This kid loves his bed like he loves Lightning McQueen. Lately he has been telling me "nap time" when he is ready for bed. He loves all his blankies and has even added a new one...a giraffe print one that I had for him as a baby that we now call Melman due to the giraffe in Madagascar.
I took this picture when he was getting up from his nap and it was still dark in his room so he wasn't loving the flash. Oops! :)
I just wanted to remember how cozy he likes his bed and how much he loves his blankets. There are always cars in there somewhere and of course, Baby Elmo. I'm soooo glad he enjoys his bed and that he doesn't attempt to get out of the crib yet. He even likes for Nate to put the bed back together from the toddler version when he goes to sleep...fine by me! We will have plenty of time for big boy beds. Sniff, Sniff!
He's still a "baby boy" and needs bedtime cuddlies!!! I think there's room for me in that corner at the bottom of his bed.....
ReplyDelete