Well it's been a long weekend but we are doing great. Blaire is sleeping really well at night which I'm very thankful for...I'm getting about 6-7 hours of sleep but broken up of course...not bad for a 3 week old I guess?! She is having some MAJOR fussiness but we are working with a new formula to see if that will help. We have a lot of experience in this area because Noah tried about five formulas and had a milk allergy...can we say colic?! Anyway...I'm really hoping this new formula is the trick! :)
These are just a few pictures...hasn't been my priority lately but it will be!
He LOVES kissing Blaire and giving her hugs. He's so sweet to her.
Hang in there girly, it can only get better right? Looking back I think Lucy might have been a little colic. She was pretty darn fussy when she was a newborn, but it all seemed to get better after she was about four weeks. It's so fun being able to watch you go through all of this again, I can't wait until I get to do it all over with our second. Well...I could wait on the fussiness, but I'd even take that again to get another sweet baby. I think you just run on fumes and somehow make it through. I know you hear this all the time, but enjoy this time because I truly couldn't believe how fast the teeny tiny newborn stage flew by (as you know). Love you and your sweet little family! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI forget so quickly how fussy they are! Sadie was such a fuss-bucket that I thought maybe it was just girls! Then I thought she was just a "spirited" or "grumpy" baby (Baby Whisperer). Once she hit two weeks, I finally told the dr and I happened to be giving her a bottle. He watched her eat and asked lots of questions...the girl had reflux! Darned if I'd ever figured that out! Thank God for good peds and reflux meds! I hope little Miss settles down for you, because it stresses this momma out! I mean, I love babies, but whoa! Simma down!
ReplyDeleteLove you and praying the formula change works out...it did for Cooper!!!
I told Nate that he was colic when he was born. I used to put him belly side down on a little pillow on my legs and rub his back to help soothe his tummy. He got better after the first month. It's always a good time for photo shoot - especially when sleeping with bow! You are starting her out right, no tom-boy there.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Noah is still crashing stuff with his train set!! It's more fun to have the engine run things off the track than just watch that train go in circles....hahaha