Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Sweet Noah

Noah is cracking me up these days...that is when he isn't testing me. This little boy is experimenting with boundaries and it's been quite the process! But when he is cute, he sure is cute!! Here are some random pictures of things that have been going on at our house.

Noah lining up his cars on our bed. Nothing competes with his cars. He won't share unless he sheds a tear first...it's a really big deal to him. Good grief!

You can see him tucking himself in for a movie but I just wanted to show you all our new paint colors for the walls and ceiling.

This is our new bathroom color and our new mirrors...I wish I had a before picture because this is SO MUCH BETTER.

This is exactly what I saw when I ventured down to the basement one morning...Noah busted eating a GIANT cookie. Nate had brought a large cookie home from Jimmy John's and gave Noah a bite the night before but left it on the shelf....well...Noah was pretty sure that this was his cookie to finish.
Shoveling our 10 inches of snow last week...it melted as fast as it came!

Saxie doesn't even want to join him! She knows how he can be with that shovel I think.






4 comments:

  1. Bathroom is SUPER change - the wall color makes the white cabinets pop! Good lookin' framed mirrors. I noticed when Noah got caught with cookie - he's trying to devour and hide the evidence real quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Saxie was the mischevious one, now she's more mature and cautious and let's Noah rule! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new paint colors, gorgeous! Hilarious pics of Noah too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the bathroom mirrors.
    and yes, i know what you mean about when they are sweet, they are so sweet, but the rest of the time.... why don't they realize that they would get pretty much whatever they wanted if they were just sweet all the time???

    ReplyDelete