Thursday, March 11, 2010

You Would Never Guess...

...that we have been really sick over here! Noah has had croup since Sunday and is still hacking up a lung when he coughs...it's TERR-I-BLE! I had no idea what it even was when we went into the Dr. I mean, I had heard of it but now I know what the hype is about! Sweet heavens...it is not fun. Anyway...a few things have made Noah happy over this last week.

Finding out he could put a diaper on Elmo...
Getting a box full of goodies from Gramma Mary and Papa Rob...notice candy in hand already.

Being able to tell everyone that he now has TWO of each of his favorite cars...Dinoco, McQueen and Chick Hicks. A boy's dream come true really.

And of course Blaire smiling!
We love you Blairey...now you don't get sick and Noah can get healthy and everything will be back to normal! :)




2 comments:

  1. Aw man! That stinks! Glad to see he can still find something to smile about!

    ReplyDelete