I apologize for the large amount of pictures but I either have my camera and take tons or I don't have it at all. :)
We had a great weekend and really got to enjoy Easter with Noah and Blaire. I'm so thankful for such a great time to celebrate with them why Easter is so special. Right now, it's candy and Easter eggs and church but eventually they will understand the true love of Christ and his sacrifice for us all.
Enjoy the pictures!

We dyed eggs this year! Noah was really into it and really into the colors.

Our set up...it's a true miracle a cup didn't end up on the floor. This kid is the meaning of "bull in a china closet."

He was putting his stickers on the color cups...we had a Cars theme, of course.

Our sweet pink egg in a Dinoco car

Then we made Easter cookies...this was hilarious. He was such a great helper. He just kept informing me the whole time, "Nope. I do it." Okie dokes. It's either that or, "Nope. I don't." I'll take the first.

I love his chubby fingers.

We dropped a bit of flour.

He really liked the red sprinkles. :)

"I can eat them, right?"

This morning we did Easter baskets before church. He loves the If You Give a Mouse/Cat/etc. series so they had a cute Easter book. He's a bit old for it but Blaire will like it one day.

He got a couple of movies...Thomas and Toy Story. He seems to remember "Buzz" so we will see if either of them fall into his favorites. If you are wondering where my other child is this whole time...well, she was probably sleeping somewhere. She loves her crib.

Getting ready for church

My babies
*Note Noah's finger ready to go in the pacifier

"I got it Mommy."

She was so not into it. I had to wake her up, bless her heart. Then getting her dressed...I wouldn't want to be woken up and then forced into a cute, fancy dress! This was the first time I've really dressed her up for something fun! My friend, Gina, got her this outfit...precious! Thanks to Pop Gary for Noah's adorable Easter polo. They looked adorable!

Stinker #1 and Stinker #2 or also known as Turkey and Punkin....oh wait, their formal names are Noah and Blaire but who has time for that?! :)
Great pictures! They are both so adorable. I love Blaire's Easter dress!
ReplyDeletegreat photos! i can tell you are getting used to your fancy camera!!!
ReplyDeletethe kids looked adorable for easter!
Oh my!! Is Noah going to be Aunt BB's baking partner!?!?!?
ReplyDelete