Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well it's been a week...

...since I have posted! I'm falling behind!
This should catch you up...as if our life is so interesting. :)

Blaire LOVES her feet. She is a kicker. Where she is going, I will never know but she sure goes there a lot these days. She is rolling to one side but not completely over. She loves those toes!


Can you see Noah in the very top lookout? He is looking at the stars...he can't see them but he looks. And yes, I am on the deck taking this picture. This child could probably scale a small mountain. He just climbs around like it's no big deal so I'm fine with it. I'll let you know if he falls and then you will see very close pictures of him on the swing set. :)

We love when Mimi comes to visit...she insists that the Baby Bjorn is great for Blaire. I haven't been so convinced but I did use it at an outdoor birthday party today and it worked wonders!

Mimi brought her new dog, Harley. We all loved the "big puppy" as Noah would call him. Saxie even liked her new friend. This is a pic before Mother's Day Out.

He has grown soooo much since he started back in August. It's amazing to see it.

She was looking snazzy for the birthday party of Noah's friend, Reese.

This face right here explains Noah as a person. That cute, ornery, up to something yet happy face. I know what you are doing buddy!

My little charmer

Blaire and Nate...had to get this because of her shirt.

4 comments:

  1. At times, Noah looks like Nate, but I see a little of Pops Gary in the "Charmer" picture of Noah. We "LOVE" the 'Love Daddy' picture.....Noah's head is about to reach the pole at top of stairs - getting soooo tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is definitely looking so grown up now, I agree! And, I just love little Blaire admiring her cute socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you found me! Noah is a doll.....that face! Loved his ornery picture. And, Blaire......oh, baby girls. So sweet.

    Can't wait to get to know your family more! I love blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps - My youngest 2 LIVED in the Baby Bjorn. Then, I switched to the Ergo and still use it, even with my 4 year old. I LOVE having my babies close to me. I would haul Batman (our cat) around in it, but he refuses. My husband, too. (not the bjorn for himself.....my trying to put the cat in it)

    ReplyDelete