Noah has grown by leaps and bounds this winter and spring. The kid is a tank.
He is strong, physical, aggressive yet sweet and shy.
And now he's officially TWO AND A HALF.
Since both my kids were born within 1 week of each other (2 years apart obviously), I have to celebrate these giant milestones at the same time. That's okay though...I can get through it!
This was when the A/C was out. His pose cracks me up...not to mention the severe difference in the skin complexion of my kiddos.
Here are the 2 1/2 year stats:
Weight: 39 pounders (100%...and he still likes for me to hold him sometimes!)
Height: 3 feet, 2 inches (95%)
Now you know why we call him a TANK!
Dr. Miller said he's basically gonna be a big guy. He also said that he is as healthy as you get and not worried about anything and that he doesn't have to come back until he is 3.
I'm so thankful for our healthy babies...I know that not having any issues to deal with is truly a blessing.
Now off to pack for a small vaca to Branson!

From Rough Muscle Man to Sweet Lion....yep, that's Noah. We look forward to your updates, very enjoyable to read.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is a big boy! He weighs about 6 more pounds than my 4 1/2 year old! Have a fun trip to Branson!
ReplyDelete