Isn't that interesting? How it all works out? Carter and Lainey look alike, but we're not sure where our Jack came from.
ps - I used to bathe the two little ones in the sink at the same time.....they're 16 months apart......easier than hauling them upstairs to the bathroom!
I love looking at side by side comparison shots of siblings at the same age. Mine don't look a thing alike either. Oh, well. Maybe if we have a third, then he or she will look like one of their siblings.
Blaire has that "lady like" look already and Noah had that "big boy, lets go get-um" look. Great compairson!
ReplyDeleteThey are both ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteYou and Nate both have a mini-me! They are both gorgeous children!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that interesting? How it all works out? Carter and Lainey look alike, but we're not sure where our Jack came from.
ReplyDeleteps - I used to bathe the two little ones in the sink at the same time.....they're 16 months apart......easier than hauling them upstairs to the bathroom!
How funny! They definitely have the same eyebrows, but Noah is definitely Nate and Blaire is all you. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at side by side comparison shots of siblings at the same age. Mine don't look a thing alike either. Oh, well. Maybe if we have a third, then he or she will look like one of their siblings.
ReplyDeletedon't you love looking back when noah was the same age! i forget that brax was ever this little...
ReplyDeleteSo cute... I must admit that I have had to look up the date on some pictures because I can't tell for sure which girl it is! Isn't that awful!?!?!
ReplyDelete