Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So Big

He will be 3 in 3 months. People think he is 3 or 4 already but he's still my little "big" 2 year old.
I won't go into the terrible 2's but sweet heavens I don't know if I can handle the horrible 3's or whatever they call them. Noah will hug your neck and kiss you when you don't expect it and then turn around and slam the door on your fingers!
I keep telling myself he's playing with his independence but seriously, we got it! We know you think you are the boss but you are NOT. Ha! Right?!

We started him in a cute little soccer class. Nate took him for the first time and said he didn't listen very well but then again what do you expect? He's on a soccer field with other kiddos and soccer balls...I'm pretty sure order is the last thing to hit him.

I told him to make me some faces...

This is his "surprised" face. Good one!

I didn't even have to tell him what face to make...this is his
common face called T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
He is growing like a weed...I know he's going to be looking down at me by the time he's 16.
Time needs to stand still! (Except during the tantrums!)



1 comment:

  1. He looks so grown up, like a big sweet kid...let me see, where is that book "The Strong Willed Child".....? from the look on his face in last picture...you'll need it...LOL

    ReplyDelete