It's officially Christmas time at our house and Nate finally got in the spirit (kind of) and put up our lights outside. Gotta love those net lights!
This is the "first" real year Noah has been into Christmas and it's so sweet.
I know it will get better and better but it just melts my heart.
He helped Nate with the lights, also known as, walking on them to get to a toy.
100% POTTY TRAINED.
Hallelujah, thank you sweet Jesus!!
He has done amazing and we are soooo happy to not be dealing
with "man-poop" anymore.
Anyway!
We are now dealing with toys being in positions like this randomly.
All of his toys wrestle and it's fun for him. I'm scared.
The fact that he absolutely is already obsessed with football and proceeds to put helmets on innocent dinos is just a bit much. Poor Buzz.
And our last "first" of the month is that this little Monkey is
W-A-L-K-I-N-G.
She consistently takes 3-4 steps at a time and is all over this house.
She will be 11 months in 9 days.
Growing up too fast mam!
OK, totally freaking out here. This is all just not possible. I feel like Noah is so not old enough to be potty trained (although your man poop comment killed me-I busted out laughing) and Blaire is walking!?! What? I've GOT to get my hands on those little sweeties!
ReplyDeleteI love the lights! Your house looks darling.
ReplyDeleteFirst walks. Potty training. My youngest is just now 3 and all of this still seems way behind me. Enjoy every day!
We're proud of you Nate for putting up Christmas Lights! The helmet on dino and all other toys is sooo funny. Walking....she'll be running everywhere soon as active as she is.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Noah!! and Blaire too! I can't believe she will be one soon. :)
ReplyDelete