We always go trick or treating with the kiddos on our street whose parents we hang out with on a regular basis...we love that all the kids are close!
Noah REALLY likes older kids so it works out great.
We have Mark, Reese, Caden, Jackson, Kate, Natalie and Noah...
and of course the newest additions to the crew, Blaire and Jack.

We had a great time enjoying Noah's first "real" Halloween where he actually understood what it meant to trick or treat and get candy. We had a great time watching him get excited about it!

Blairey ready to do a cheer.

Noah bundled up for the windy Halloween night.

Our sweet neighbor down the street, Kate. She was Jessie and I loved her red braid..made especially for her by her mommy!

The kids from the street taught Noah how to trick or treat (although we did practice a few times at home). Noah was always the last one and pretty much let everyone else do the work for him but I'm just glad he actually held up his bag.

The Pumpkin Fairy came, took away the candy and left a toy!
Hehe.

Good morning Sarge.

A DVD for the kid who LOVES movies.

I think he liked the Pumpkin Fairy?!
Don't worry I'm not that mean...he still got some candy.
You guys started early! It was still so light outside. Better for pictures, right? You guys look adorable and I love Noah's look the next morning. Priceless.
ReplyDeleteThe "Pumpkin Fairy" is an awesome idea! I have never heard of it, but so cool!! More people should try that one!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome that you have that many kids in your neighborhood. Totally jealous! We have a bunch of old people in ours. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Love ya!
ReplyDeletePumpkin Fairy is so ingenious!! You get another Star for you Super Mom booklet.. That picture of kiddos in costumes will bring back great memories for them some day.
ReplyDelete