Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Beautiful!

It has been snowing in KC all morning.
It's actually really pretty...I will take wonderful snow anytime.
I was wearing flip flops on Saturday in Tulsa but that's okay, my allergies were a little freaked by all the things in bloom.

Blaire's little infant swing covered in snow.
It's crazy that it is supposed to be in the 60s by Wednesday. Yay!

One thing that snow always reminds me of is that scripture about God's mercies being new every morning. Let the past fade away because He covers us in mercy daily.
I love this scripture so much. It strengthens me and refreshes me often.
I hope you will find such comfort and unfailing strength in His unmerited favor today.

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23



2 comments:

  1. "Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!" Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—"Great is Thy faithfulness," Lord, unto me!
    Now, I'll be singing that song all day. Thanks for your faithful spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I got a sunburn yesterday at Disneyland. So weird!

    ReplyDelete