Sunday, February 5, 2012

iPhone Update

Well...my camera is collecting dust but I promise to get it out soon.
I keep thinking things are going to slow down and life keeps going!
Can't complain though...we are all having fun!


I work at our church on Monday nights and this picture (above) is one I got last Monday night.
Nate took the kids to buy ice cream!  Woohoo!
The funny thing about this picture is...
1.  Blaire totally brought her purse on her own.  I wasn't there to prompt and I couldn't be prouder.  Tear.
2.  She is wearing crocs, pajama pants and her cousin Brecken's T-shirt.  (Breck is 3...it fits Blaire)
3.  Noah is carrying cash from his piggy bank.  He chose ice cream.  Wow.
Gotta love daddy nights!  They have the best daddy!


I had to make up my cool mom points since I missed the ice cream night so I let them have pancakes in bed.  The thought of syrup being wiped on the sheets makes me cringe but I feel like I wash their sheets often enough that it is no biggie!

We are headed back to Oklahoma later this week so I will take my camera for some better shots!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I have a "happy tear" for the daddy's night story....so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I concur.

    Syrup? It could be worse. My kids have done worse!

    ReplyDelete