Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oklahoma Trip iPhone style

Well of course, I forgot my big camera so I tried to get pics on my phone.
We had an AMAZING trip!
We saw all the grandparents and lots of friends and family.
My step dad is progressing and I haven't seen him look better!  So glad that he is able to beat his personal goals in therapy and that they are doing an incredible job working with him.  Continued prayers for his transition home and for FULL recovery.
Our trip started out on Wednesday where they got LOTS of fun time at their Grandma Mary and Papa Rob's house!  They even got to hang out with Uncle Dillon, Aiden and Aunt Crystal...seriously awesome time for them!  They were so pumped!

The next day we headed to breakfast with Mimi and Aunt BB (whom I got no shots of with the kids...grr) and then off to the local mall to visit the play area and the Disney Store!
They loved it.


My time included seeing my dearest lifelong friends...Jill was in from Chicago so we had a lunch full of photos.  Thanks to Brooke for taking this!
I saw Brooke almost daily which thrilled me to death.
Wouldn't trade my time with the best girls in the world for anything.
Too bad all 6 of us couldn't be together at the same time.  
Lackey, we missed you!!  xoxo


We had a fun afternoon at Aunt Amy's playing the Wii with Brecken and Colt.
Blaire was taking a break from boxing.  :)


Breakfast in bed at Mimi's.


I met up with my other college friends in Edmond when I went there to see my dad and Mar.
They brought their kids over and we had a fun dinner play date.
The first time our kids had all been together!
Good thing we make time for girls trips!


The kids had a ball at Pop's. 
Got some quality time with Mar reading books and pointing out her grand kids.
Blaire loves Zoe!


Playing at Pop's.  
Dad took them to Petsmart and Chuck E Cheese all in one morning!
He was rocking it at babysitting!  :)


Thanks to everyone who helped with the kids and loved on them so much!
We already miss you!
We are lucky to have such great families and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment