Seven years ago today, we got married.
Three years later, we had Baby Noah.
Two years after that, we had Baby Blaire.
Two years after Blaire's birth, I got pregnant.
If only I could look like Heidi Klum pregnant!! :)
We have done a lot in our 7 years...some years were great and some were challenging but we are in it together and have a wonderful family. We are not perfect but we are doing our best to give our children the best lives they will imagine and live a happy, fulfilling life!
Baby #3 is due October 13th.
Here's to completing our family!




3 is the new 2! I love it! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! I am so happy for you and the new chapter of your life.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You were a beautiful bride!
Yay!!!! Such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! SO thrilled for you and your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo for baby #3!!!! So exciting, congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful post! 7 year anniversary and baby #3 on the way, blessings abound...
ReplyDeleteI love that wedding picture! Congrats you two. I am so proud of you and your incredible family. What a complete joy to watch you grow on the blog. Cannot wait until October and we get to see this next lil one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You all are so incredibly blessed and deserve every ounce of happiness! Love you to pieces...can't wait for #3!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! So excited for you guys! Enjoy your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteOMG! You're pregnant! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete