My best friend from home, Brooke, came to KC with her boyfriend/almost husband/Teej and spent the weekend with us. Brooke documented our weekend so I'm sharing her pictures.
We had them tag along to most of our day to day events...school, the dentist, a fun night out, Noah's soccer, naps, etc. A day in our life...pretty exciting, NOT. We love it though.
We may or may not have made a 10:00pm run to Price Chopper for cookie cake. At least we got some strawberries too. We had great food...The Bristol (yum and celebrating 7 years of marriage), cookie cake, baked brie and a good old diner breakfast this morning at a local restaurant.
Brooke went along with us to the dentist. I couldn't have done it without her!
Noah rocked his appointment...no cavities and did awesome!
This was Blaire's first visit and she did awesome too! Yay for healthy teeth.
I can't say that the free ice cream and toys they give out didn't help.
The boys this morning after our soccer outing and huge breakfast.
We all napped except Brooke. So sad for her.
Brooke insisted helped me "trim" my Facebook friends.
I had over 700 and it was too many. If I might not talk to you in person because I really don't know you then you probably got deleted. It really made me sad though. I had a rough time.
She captured a cute shot of Blaire. They were counting money in her piggy bank.
Thanks for a great weekend BLB and Teej!
We loved having you!
Good idea on facebook. I really need to do that!
ReplyDelete