Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Prep

This weekend my mom and best friend, Brooke, came up to visit.
We were doing major baby prepping.  
Cleaning out the basement, going through every baby clothes item I own, making a list of things we need for the baby and then shopping and having fun on top of all of that!
Mission.  Complete.
Thank you to my mom for making me do it!  And for Brooke, for being my emotional support.  :)
I laughed until my side hurt!


We did mix in Nate's softball game and then Noah's T-Ball game.
We were baseball moms the whole weekend!


And of course, a Target run!


And a girls night out for dinner!
We had a blast and 3 months until the baby!
Third trimester, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. You look ridic! Like amazing!!! If I didn't like you so much, I might have to hate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Picture of Blaire!! So grown up and cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete