This weekend has been one of those weekends where if I was five and a half months pregnant in the dead of summer, I might have cried but even though I am all those things, I didn't! Woot, woot!
I have to think of funny things like this spider web thing that makes me literally DIE LAUGHING.
Yesterday, this sweet boy ran smack into a tree while Blaire and I were gone.
He closed his eyes when the water from the sprinkler hit him in the face and he smacked into a tree.
Bruised up shoulder and knee to show for it!
Then this sweet girl ran more errands with me today and declared herself no napped for the day and she was asleep at 6:30pm. Please God don't let her be up at 5:30am! :)
I will say she was a trooper at the Apple store considering I dropped my 2 week old new iPhone in my morning drink. I almost cried but held it together and immediately made an appointment at the Genius Bar and got a new one at 12:30pm. Total favor with the Apple tech, she saved me!
We also celebrated Nate's Father's Day today since we will be in Oklahoma next Sunday.
He really took it easy and cooked breakfast, dinner, installed two new sinks and didn't yell at me when I told him I dropped my phone in my cup considering he just got me my new one. :)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST HUSBAND AND DAD TO MY BABIES!


Can't live without the iPhone !
ReplyDeleteDid Blaire wake up early??