This past week we celebrated two birthdays and one milestone, woohoo!
Noah turned 5 on January 3rd. He's getting so big.
He grew 4 inches this year and is in the 98% for both height and weight.
The Dr. said he could easily be 6'3''. Wowser. He would wake up in the night and cry about his legs hurting and I knew he was growing but now I know he was really growing!
Blaire turned 3 on January 8th. This one has flown!
The first born went slower, the middle one creeped up on me and I know the baby will fly.
She is tall too! She was 97% in weight and 93% in height.
They are both growing wonderfully and are super healthy.
Thankful!
This sweet girl turned 3 months on Blaire's Birthday.
She is finally using her hands and drooling some...we think she is working on a tooth.
Noah got his first tooth at 4 months so I wouldn't be surprised if Tatum did too.
She smiles all the time and is such a happy baby.
She loves to be talked to and she loves her big brother and sister.
Next weekend they are celebrating with their friends and family.
This is our first year to have separate parties and I think they are thrilled. :)



Such precious happy kids !! Blaire already has the look of a country rock star!! Tatum looks like she's had lots of happy hugs & kisses and will be more from all grandparents this weekend!
ReplyDelete