It has been almost 2 months since I have even looked at my blog. Wow! I love this blog because during Tatum's arrival and as she grows, I look back at my other kiddos to see what they were doing, how she is doing, how big they are compared to her, etc. It really is a scrapbook of sweet memories.
With that being said, I have some catching up to do!
It has been a wild two months...numerous sicknesses floating around our house but hopefully we are all on the mend and things will be bright and gorgeous in 2013!
This little guy will be 5 on Thursday. He's so excited!
This one will be 3 on the 8th and she is pumped.
This was their Halloween cool pose.
Love it.
Here's to keeping track of Tatum on the blog! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Blaire has so many different poses when the camera starts clicking, she is sooo funny. Big Bro Noah, can't believe he's almost FIVE!! We really missed your blogs, glad you're back with Tatum Too...
ReplyDelete