Monday, February 4, 2013

Rewind: Christmas 2012

Our first half of the winter was rather interesting.
Over Thanksgiving, Blaire had terrible croup and was really sick, Tatum was congested and I had to have an emergency root canal.  Fast forward to Christmas, Tatum got RSV and spent 24 hours in the hospital, Nate had strep at the same time of our hospital stay and Christmas barely made the cut since we headed home from the hospital around 7pm on Christmas Eve.
We survived and had a lot to be thankful for!


This little peanut resting her little body back into health.  I'm so glad we are not in that situation anymore.  Being at a children's hospital on Christmas Eve made me think of all of the families that spend holidays in there or go there often for treatment 
and I'm beyond thankful we don't have to do that.


Blaire sporting her new bike helmet.


Noah and his new Hulk hands.


Blaire got her first American Girl, Emily.
She's adorable and Blaire thinks she is a part of the family!


Going for a ride in the living room.
We had a great Christmas and can't believe it's been over a month and I just now posted about it.
Actually, I can believe that.  
Let's hope I get better at this...

1 comment: