Last week we were snowed in on Thursday but we hung around the house and snuggled in.
I watched people on the news get stranded on the highways and was extremely thankful that I get to stay at home with my babies and that we have a warm house to call our home.
Here are some pics!
The calm before the storm...
During the most intense part...
2-3 inches per hour and you can barely see the houses down the street!
The swing set was getting buried.
This is our deck.
Note the difference from the very first pic!
Once the storm settled, this is how Noah enjoyed his snow day.
This is how Blaire enjoyed her snow day.
She had no real interest in being out in the snow and would rather watch movies.
She's hiding from the camera and not actually asleep but she was just keeping it low key.
It's snowing again now and after digging out from last week, we are expecting 10-15 more inches tonight and tomorrow. Snow is beautiful but I'm looking forward to spring!




Love lots of deep snow....in Kansas.!!
ReplyDelete