Friday, May 10, 2013

Happenings

Noah lost his second tooth.  This time he lost it at school.
The sad part is he doesn't even look like he lost teeth because his new ones were already in and moving forward.  I'm just glad the baby ones are out so these have room to move in.  Very bizarre seeing teeth behind teeth, just sayin'!


Of course I'm a former NSYNC fan...who wasn't in the late 90s?!
My love for JT is the same so I was STOKED when I found out he was going to be in Tulsa.
Well clearly, Tulsa is not that fun because getting tickets to this show is turning out to be nearly impossible!!  Wish me luck on Monday, the Presale sold out and I need 8 tickets.  


Tatum turned 7 months on Wednesday.
She now wants to pull off her sticker for the pic.  
She's the sweetest, happiest baby ever.


Blaire was totally OUT in this picture. 
Now she's out with Strep.  She hasn't had it before and I'm praying that we all don't get it.
I'm realizing that when you have 3 small children...my time in the pediatrician's office grows.
Now instead of saying, "What's your name?"  They say, "Okay, which child are we talking about?"
Between check ups, well visits, sickness and vaccines...we love our doctor!


Have a fun weekend and Happy Mother's Day to the mommas!

1 comment:

  1. I still remember having strep throat, poor precious Blaire!

    ReplyDelete