I love the idea of a Summer Bucket List for obvious reasons.
You try things you wouldn't normally try...
You make a point to go places that are not convenient but fun...
You focus on living it up and making memories...
But then it happens, summer gets closer to ending and you get stressed and you feel like you haven't given those darn kids ANY GOOD MEMORIES!
Okay not that dramatic but you get what I'm saying.
This summer, we are making a simple Bucket List.
These kids are already busy and summer hasn't even started.
Ballet, T-Ball, Church Camp, VBC, Cheer Camp, Basketball Camp...I can't believe I did this to them!
Luckily, some are short sessions and some are once a week.
They are excited and so am I...I get to see their little interests form and develop.
Now if I can just get both of Blaire and Noah to quit loving everything we will be good! :)
Can't wait to add Tatum into the mix when she's old enough...GOOD LAWD we are gonna be those crazy people! And this will be me...

Be careful, because they will continue to LOVE it all....! When Amanda informed MaKenzie that she was involved in too many activities and she had to select one to quit, MaKenzie said OK, I'll quit school!!
ReplyDelete