Noah had an awesome first and second day of school! I missed the first day because Nate and I were in Nashville but the grandmas took care of it and I was so glad he didn't think it was any big deal. He's a pro at school. The second day felt awesome and he still loves it (1 week later).
My sweet boy growing up so fast!
The night of his second day of school we took the kids to their first Chiefs game.
We had a blast and they loved it.
Blaire had her cheerleading outfit on and we were all decked out in red.
Can't believe this is now our "home" team?!
Living in KC for 8 years would probably qualify us for that...
Queen B and her popcorn.
Got a little out of hand.
:)
Love building memories with our babes!



Go Chiefs! My 12 year old would be so jealous. :)
ReplyDeleteChiefs family!! What fun
ReplyDelete