I finally downloaded the last 300 pics from my phone so here are a few!
Tatum took her first selfie.
Noah wrote out all of his favorite NBA players from his leftover valentine stash.
It hung on his door for about a month.
Me: "Noah, smile by your Valentine box!"
Noah: "No."
All the girls were posing and I went for it.
FAIL.
We finally made it to the Penguin exhibit at the zoo.
Tatum LOVED it. Her little friends were about her size.
Blaire and I had tickets to see a local high school's production of Beauty and the Beast but with our wacky weather it got rescheduled and Mar Mar (my step mom) happened to be in town.
They had a fun date (until the fight scene)!
Blaire looks 12 to me in this picture.
I'm not okay with it.
Thanks, Mar, for taking her!


Thanks for updates in pics...!
ReplyDelete